Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information: We collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and billing information, when you make a purchase on our website or sign up for our newsletter.
- Customer Support: When you contact us for support, we may collect information related to your support request, such as your name, email address, and a description of the issue.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, shipping, and customer support. These service providers are required to keep your information confidential and only use it to perform their specific functions.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we may transfer your information to the acquiring party.
- We use appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- Your personal information is stored on secure servers and is accessible only by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights.
- In the event of a data breach, we will notify affected users and take appropriate measures to secure the affected information.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you and to request that it be updated or deleted. To do so, please email us at email@example.com.